On The Issues
Get to know where he stands on the issues.
Bob Glenn will be a strong voice in Frankfort for:
- Protecting Kentucky’s public schools and the teaching profession.
- Providing needed funding for Kentucky schools.
- Initiating real pension reform designed to protect the retirement benefits earned by teachers, first responders, and public employees.
- Promoting new industry and economic development.
Identifying funding and innovative pathways to improve our state’s infrastructure (roads, bridges, highways).
- Ending unfunded state mandates imposed upon cities and counties.
- Championing real and equitable reform of the Commonwealth’s tax code.
- Combatting the Opioid Crisis.
- Ending the “War on the Poor.”